Difficulty : Easy trek: Suitable months: March/ April/ May/ October/ November
- Day 01 : IXB/ NJP to Gangtok drive. 4-5 hrs.
- Day 02 : Local tour around Gangtok. Rmtek Monastery (Dharma Chakra Centre – Kargupa Sect –Seat of the Karmapa)/ Institute of Tebetology (Museum)/ Do-Durl Stupa / Handicraft Institute
- Day 03 : Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake 3750m towards Tibet Border. Holy lake of Sikkim, 2 hrs drive from Gantok. Situated at an altitude of 3750 mt.
- Day 04 : Gangtok to Pelling drive 5 hrs. One the way one can visit Tibetan Rufugee Camp at Rabongla/ Bon Monastery, the only one in Sikkim
- Day 05 : Trek starts, Pelling to Kechopalri Lake (wishing Lake) 6 hrs. Lovely walk through the cardamom fields and villages of Neplese and Sikkemese people.
- Day 06 : Kechopalri to Yuksom 5 hrs. Walk through the Cardamom field and villages of Lepcha and Neplese people.
- Day 07 : Yuksom to Hungree Monastery 5 hrs. Typical Neplese Village area. And nearby it’s a settlement of Lepcha people.
- Day 08 : Hungree monastery to Tashiding via Sinon Monastery. Walk through the lepcha village and as you reach Tashiding there is a small Bazar (market) place too. Tashiding, the pilgrim place of Buddhist place, located on a hill top.
- Day 09 : Tashiding to IXB/NJP or Darjeeling, tour contt.