Singalilah Range Trek
Best Months: April – June/ Ocotber- November Duration: 15 Days This trek is challing, Walk through the Nepal and Sikkim Border. On this trek one can see the Everest Region and Kanchendzonga Range. Lots of Holy Lakes will be seen. Clothing: Warm Clothes/ Good trekking Boots/ Good Sleeping Bags.
- Day 01: Pikup from the Airport and drive to Gangtok. 4-5 hrs. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 02: Local Tour around Gangtok (same day permit to trek will be done).
- Day 03: Gangtok to Uttaray. 6hrs drive. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 04: TREK START: Uttaray to Chweabhanjang. 6hrs.Hot Lunch prefer.
- Day 05: Chewabhanjang to Dhor.7-8hrs. Pack lunch prefer due to water problem.
- Day 06: Dhor to Sikkim Meghu. 5-6 hrs.
- Day 07: Sikkim Meghu to Garakhet. 5 hrs.
- Day 08: Garakhet to Gomathang.7-8 hrs. Hot lunch prefer.
- Day 09: Gomathang to Pangdim. 6-7 hrs. Hot lunch prefer.
- Day 10: Pangdim to Dzongri. 4-5 hrs.
- Day 11: Dzongri to Thangshing. 4-5 hrs.
- Day 12: Thangshing to Lamune. 3-4 hrs.
- Day 13: Lamune to Goechala and back to Thangshing.
- Day 14: Thangshing to Tshoka 5-6 hrs.
- Day 15: Tshoka to Yuksom. TREK END.
- Extend Day : Either rest in Gomathang or Thangshing. Gomathang: Warmer place, so trekkers they can clean/wash their utilities. Thangshing: Walk up to Lampokhari (Lake).