Suitable months :February-May, September-December
- Day 01 : Arrival at Gangtok – 4.5 hrs drive from Njp Railway station/ Bagdogra airport. Over night at the hotel.
- Day 02 : Gangtok Sightseeing: Rumtek Monastery (Dharma Chakra Centre)/ Institute of Tibetology (Museum)/ Do-Durl Stupa/ Flower exhibition/ Enchey Monastery/ Handicraft Institute.
- Day 03 : Transfer to Lachung (North Sikkim): Lachung is situated at an altitude of 8500 ft, (2575 mt). Its around 5 hrs drive from Gangtok, passing through the remote village and good view of the hills and lots of water falls.
- Day 04 : Excursion to Yumthang. A valley of Flowers stuated at an altitude of 11800 ft. (3575 mt). I believe it’s the only place in the world where you can find more than 36 different species of Rohododendron flower on a different colour and lots of Primulas and Strawberry flower and other high altitude flowers. Almost 10 km whole stretch of valley is filled with Rohododendron flower. There are many more Hot Springs also.
- Day 05 : Transfer to Gangtok. On the way one can visit Sikkim very old Phodong and Labrang Monastries.
- Day 06 : Transfer to Martam/Rumtek. Though its not too far from Gangtok city but still it is considered as a tipical sikkemese village. One can see lots of Rice/ Paddy field and lots of Oranges gardening fields.
- Day 07: Transfer to Pemayangtse. 5 hrs drive from Gangtok. Pemayangtse is in west Sikkim. Pemayangtse is the 3rd oldest monastery of Sikkim. On the top of the monastery one should go and visit, we called it as a Santokpalri.
- Day 08 : Pemayangtse sightseeing. Visit Kechopalri Lake (wishing lake)/ Pemayangtse monastery/ Sangachoeling monastery/ Rabdentse Palace ruins (2nd palace of the King of Sikkim)/ Yuksom village (First capital of Sikkim) one can visit the first kings coronation throne.
- Day 09 : Transfer to Airport or Extension.