Suitable months : March -May, September-November
- Day 01 : IXB/ NJP to Gangtok drive 4-5 hrs
- Day 02 : Local Tour around Gangtok. Rmtek Monastery (Dharma Chakra Centre – Kargupa Sect –Seat of the Karmapa)/ Institute of Tebetology (Museum)/ Do-Durl Stupa / Handicraft Institute.
- Day 03 : Gangtok to Tsomgo lake drive 3750m. Holy lake of Sikkim, 2 hrs drive from Gantok. Situated at an altitude of 3750 mt. Towards Tibet Border.
- Day 04 : Gangtok to Yuksom drive 5-6 hrs 1880m. One the way one can visit Tibetan Rufugee Camp at Rabongla/ Bon Monastery, the only one in Sikkim.
- Day 05 : Trek starts: Yuksom to Tshoka 6-7 hrs 2950m. Passing through the dense forest, Lots of Rohododendron Tree and Magnolia forests. Tshoka the last settlements, around 6-7 houses (family) they live there.
- Day 06 : Tshoka to Dzongri 5-6 hrs 3950m. Stiff walk. Pass through lots of Pine Tree and a family of Rohododendrn called Chimal. Dzongri is also known as meeting place of Man and God.
- Day 07 : Dzongri rest for acclimatization. Dzongri the only place from where one can see the whole Kanchendzonga ranges. Early morning go to see the Sunrise with the panoramic view of the &nbs p; Kanchdzonga range. Day time walk around Dzongrilla pass.
- Day 08 : Dzongri to Thangshing 5 hrs 3800m. Walk straight from the Dzongri. Crossing through the River. And the camp is just below the Mt.Tinchinkhang and Mt.Jopuno.
- Day 09 : Thangshing to Samiti 3-4 hrs 4600m. Previously trekkers are allowed to stay on a Samiti but now these days it is not allowed due to disturbance of the Wild animals and there is a holy lake too. Stay at Lamune near Samiti, just below the Mt.Pandim.
- Day 10 : Samiti to Goechala Pass 5000m and back to Thangshing. Start to walk early morning to go to Goechala. To see the view of the Mt.Kanchendzonga from the close.
- Day 11 : Thangshing to Tshoka
- Day 12 : Tshoka to Yuksom
- Day 13 : Yuksom to Pemayangtse drive, H/D sight seeing. On the way visit Kechopalri Lake (wishing lake) visit Pemayangest the very famous monastery of Sikkim and the third oldest monastery of Sikkim too. Visit Sangachoeling Monastery the second oldest monastery of Sikkim.
- Day 14 : Pemayangtse to IXB/ NJP or Darjeeling. Drive 5 hrs from Pemayangtse.